The INCOM group of companies began its activity in 1990.
The main area of work is the creation of integrated information and telecommunication complexes and systems for monitoring, warning and managing hard-to-reach and mobile objects.
The INCOM group of companies carries out the design, development, production and delivery of software and hardware, user training and product support at all stages of implementation, development and operation.
An integrated warning system and documented communication of the internal troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation - has been on combat alert since 2010 throughout Russia;
● Systems for monitoring the forest fire situation at the federal, district and regional (25 subjects of the Russian Federation) levels;
● The system of collecting, processing and transmitting meteorological information “APS-METEO” from the lower network of Russian meteorological service (more than 500 objects) has been implemented in the hydrometeorological services of the republics of Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan (more than 140 objects);
● Tsunami warning system (Kamchatka Territory, Sakhalin);
● Regional Automated Centralized Alert System (RACAS) and Integrated Emergency Alert System (IEAS) of the population of Kamchatka Territory, Tomsk, Kemerovo Regions, Kaliningrad Territory, the Republic of Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan;
● Information and telecommunications complex warning and communication P-166 ITK OS - is mass-produced, delivered under the State Defense Order;
● Telecommunication complex of a mobile operational group based on unmanned aerial vehicles with integration of radio, cellular and satellite communication channels (implemented in 7 regions of the Russian Federation).
The company's developments were awarded the Prize of the Government of the Russian Federation in the field of science and technology in 2013 (for geographically distributed integrated monitoring, warning and control systems), the Prize of the Government of the Russian Federation in the field of science and technology for young scientists (for the development and implementation of intelligent control systems for moving objects) in 2014.
In 2014, the INCOM company became one of the 80 best high-tech enterprises in Russia (TechUspekh-2014 rating).
In 2015, the INCOM company was in the TOP-10 of fast-growing companies of the TechUspeh-2015 National Rating.
The company is a member and resident of the following organizations:
● Tomsk Chamber of Commerce and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation;
● Special economic zone of technology-innovative type "Tomsk";
● Skolkovo Foundation;
● Non-profit partnership "Association of organizations for the design of communications and telecommunications" ProjectSvyazTelecom.
634009, Tomsk, st. R. Luxembourg, 14a
+7 (3822) 517-530 - Reception
+7 (3822) 517-305 - Technical Support
+7 (3822) 517-531 - Accounting
email@example.com - Reception
firstname.lastname@example.org - Technical Support